Just across the street from the Prado, Reina Sofia and Thyssen museums, the NH Collection Madrid Paseo del Prado offers an inspiring location in the heart of the city’s Art Triangle. This historic Neo-Baroque palace, designed by Antonio Palacios at the beginning of the 20th century, is an elegant setting for an unforgettable stay and just minutes away from the Banco de España and Atocha stations.
- Take a stroll to the Plaza Independencia and the nearby Retiro park
- Wander among the greats in the Prado Museum's neverending galleries, discover the temporary exhibitions at the Thyssen, or contemplate Picasso's Guernica at the Reina Sofia
With free Wi-Fi, 24-hour room service and a Guest Relations team dedicated to helping you make the most of your stay, the hotel does everything possible to make you feel unique and inspired.
Two Michelin-starred chef, Paco Roncero, serves up delicious mini-dishes at the tapas bar, Estado Puro, and you can relax in our Suite & Tea room or on Estado Puro's outdoor terrace with priviledged views of the Neptuno fountain.
- Start the day with our fabulous buffet breakfast
- Enjoy exclusive tea, chocolate, and pastries in Suite & Tea
- Enjoy fantastic views as you work out in our rooftop gym